Monday, October 15, 2012

Introduction Post

Hi everyone!

I'm using this blog as a place to post my original novel as I write it.  I'm posting it online in hopes of getting some feedback, notes, etc. to help with the writing process.  

So if you're nice enough to read my stuff, please please pretty please leave a comment and let me know what you think!  

Tell me what you hate, what you like, negatives, positives, ideas... please help me with my grammar issues, lol!  I have a lot of bad habits like... switching tenses is a big one, unnecessary commas, and lame random typos that I just don't catch after re-reading my stuff a million times.  So if you catch errors like that, PLEASE let me know.

Thanks so much for reading!!  It means a lot to me! :)
 


A little bit about the story....


Title:  Villain (it may change.  suggestions welcomed!!)

Rating:  PG-13 - for language, violence, and some adult themes.

Genre:  Romance, Action/Adventure, Suspense, Drama, Sci-Fi

Summary:   The nation has become overrun by crime.  The government's solution?  Genetically engineered superheroes.  Angel is fifteen years old, and a member of Generation Alpha-- the newest team of superheroes, still in training, and scheduled to take over as the nation's security as soon as she turns eighteen.  However, Angel is struggling with her studies and superhero training, and there's talk amongst the staff of "early retirement."  Which means no more super powers for Angel.  Can she prove herself as a hero?  Or will she have to consider the alternative?-- Becoming a villain.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment